As First Communications continues to optimize its telecom abilities, we offer customers solutions that improve day-to-day operations while keeping their organizations competitive. Our segmented technologies make First Communications a diverse and accommodating provider to both existing and prospective business customers.
Small to mid-sized businesses frequently benefit from the First Communications integrated Essential T1
solution. This voice and data solution was distinctively designed to offer an all-in-one solution that gives businesses the flexibility they need to grow. The Essential T1 solution offers additional voice, data and mobile applications.
Our business solutions are ideally suited for small and medium-sized businesses with between 10 and 200 employees that require full T1 and NxT1 capacity, such as:
- Legal and financial service firms
- Medical facilities and health care providers
- Real estate and property management firms
- Hotel and hospitality groups
- Automotive dealerships
- Manufacturing companies
First Communications has assembled a unique collection of agreements with Tier 1 providers to offer a wide range of long-distance voice services to high-volume enterprise and carrier customers. These services provide dedicated connectivity to high-quality networks at prices and terms that many enterprises and carriers cannot negotiate independently.
First Communications’ wholesale long distance offers customers a number of options to meet their specific requirements, including TDM or SIP access, LATA/OCN or blended rate plans, and daily or monthly call detail usage records.
With these options, First Communications’ wholesale long distance is ideally suited for a number of enterprise and carrier applications, including:
- National and regional carrier least-cost routing for outbound LD termination
- CLEC, MSO and VoIP provider outbound LD termination and inbound TF origination
- Enterprise call center outbound termination and toll-free origination
- Switchless reseller 1+ origination with hand-back and network overflow
No matter what type of industry, volume of employees or requirements your business may have, First Communications believes in making technology simple, accessible and manageable.